Pages

Sunday 3 April 2016

Spring Antenna Maintenance Delayed By Chicks

Time to get the tree cutting equipment out again. That enormous conifer on the neighbour's garden continues to eat my Körner 9.2 antenna's front director. The front director surely cannot withstand another straightening. Time to deploy the tree cutting equipment again.

The conifer has to go, but not yet.  :O(
This time I intended to cut down two of the main branches, close to the base of the conifer. Well, that was the plan, but I had to down tools when I heard lots of tweeting. No, nothing to do with the social media site, but a nest of birds, deep within the tree. Mother was at the top of the tree, waiting for me to disappear so she could feed them.

 Chicks waiting for food

In the meantime, I daren't move my 9.2 further clockwise than 180 degrees. Hopefully, the birds will have flown their nest soon. :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment