Pages

Monday 19 May 2014

Blog Updates

I am in the process of adding "Labels" and re-naming post titles, plus a bit of general spring cleaning. This should make it easier to search for specific topics, such as propagation modes and individual bands. My recent attempts to do this by including this information in the post title is somewhat long-winded and unnecessary. I hope this will streamline the blog to some degree.

In many respects, I am a novice when it comes to blogging. I set this up this one as a kind of diary and backup facility for personal use, but it's become a useful side to the hobby. There are now a few hundred posts here so I thought I should organise it a bit better.

32,000 hits have been recorded so far and I have received many comments from fellow DXers. True enough, most of those visitors are probably web bots, but I realise now what a great way this is to communicate the hobby to the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment